• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

roleplayer kingston june 12-22?

idunno1987

Inactive
Reaction score
hey there...i am a reservist here in petawawa...anyways down to the point i just got back from a gd duty in wainwright..and well now im on a tasking for "role playing" with one more guy from my unit...what would this entail....??...i have not gotten an answer from anyone at my unit so far..so it would be good to know...thanks

The Peace Support Training Centre1 has a Military Observer course in-house during that period.

You'll get all the details (including coaching, timings, etc) upon arrival, but you can expect to play different roles for the Observer trainees to "report on" - - enemy soldiers, civilian refugees, innocent bystanders, etc, depending on the scenario.

EDIT: Or it could involve a woman with a whip, in spandex and fishnet stockings.....it IS Kingston, after all  :evil:

--------------------------------
1 The Canadian Forces Centre of Excellence for Peace Support Operations Training
http://armyapp.dnd.ca/pstc-cfsp/main.asp?lng=Eng

Journeyman said:
EDIT: Or it could involve a woman with a whip, in spandex and fishnet stockings.....it IS Kingston, after all  :evil:

psst, JM, I don't think he was asking about your roleplaying  :D

At least they told you it was role-playing.  They got everyone out to CMTC for MG06 by telling them they would be riflemen, gun det commanders, section commanders and such.  Little did anyone know that they would be living in a village for a month wearing a man-dress and growing a beard.

Journeyman said:

JM.... shhhhhhhh.... don't give away the secrets!

:blotto:

Journeyman said:
The Peace Support Training Centre1 has a Military Observer course in-house during that period.

You'll get all the details (including coaching, timings, etc) upon arrival, but you can expect to play different roles for the Observer trainees to "report on" - - enemy soldiers, civilian refugees, innocent bystanders, etc, depending on the scenario.

--------------------------------
1 The Canadian Forces Centre of Excellence for Peace Support Operations Training
http://armyapp.dnd.ca/pstc-cfsp/main.asp?lng=Eng

i like the sound of that last one :p...haha thanks for the info ;)

Back