• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMace said:
I'd also like to know this as well. My recruiter doesn't know of a set date for them or Artillery.

My guess would be, and this is just a guess, right after the current/next courses that are loaded with the selected tradesman.

barkz05 said:
Does anyone know when the next selection for the Naval operator trades will be? I've just been merit listed and my three trade choices are NES OP, NAVCOMM, and NCI OP. Thanks for any info!

13 Aug for all three of your choices.

ace1125 said:
I was wondering if anyone knows the next selection date for Combat Engineers?  I am waiting on my reliability screening to go through so I'm hoping it will be done before the next selection.

23 Jun

Yeah infantry dates?  I don't think I made it this round kind of disappointed maybe next round

SarahRad said:
Well, here we go again. Good luck everyone!

To those waiting on their selection today. Give the RC's twp weeks to process the files. Im being hippocritical, just be patient right now. The file managers are busy enough.

Good luck to one and all on Selection day today!

My interviewer told me that there are selection boards for ACISS, Comms Rsch, and Supply Tech today as well.
Apparently the next ones for ACISS and Supply Tech aren't scheduled until November.. more waiting for me...

:cdn:

Leroy.. one thing that will get you in hot water around this place is not reading through previous posts before you ask a question. Not saying it's right or wrong, that's just the way it is.

In answer to your question you would have only had to look back to 12 June when DAA posted THIS:

"Selections happen throughout the year, on a continual basis, so if you miss a selection date because you haven't been merit listed, it's not that big a deal and nothing to lose sleep over.  There will be many more to come......."

You don't want to run afoul of the veteran posters/moderators here!  ;)

just to let you guys know so you aren't getting super anxious, it took about 2 weeks after the last selection date to get my call for infantry. so keeps your heads up. best of luck!

scubasteve said:
just to let you guys know so you aren't getting super anxious, it took about 2 weeks after the last selection date to get my call for infantry. so keeps your heads up. best of luck!
Same here, 2 weeks is almost the minimum time between selection and "the call." A few of you will receive your calls on say the seconda Wednesday or Thursday after aelections, but most wont hear anything until the second Monday.
Be patient and best of luck!

leroy707 said:
Is it possible to be merit listed and never get the call?

If there are people on the list higher then you are and not enough jobs to go around yes. It is entirely possible to never get a call

One more question, after how long on being on the list would you assume you won't get the call?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back