• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Shattered Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradboy

Inactive
Reaction score
For those of us who were selected on the July 18 Selection Board, I have some troubling news   :'(
  I talked to my RO today and he informed me that I have been selected for 031 Infantry, which is good news but I already knew this (thanks to Kincanucks). The bad news is he told me that I probably won't have a job offer until sometime next month   :(.   Supposably there won't be any job offers this month because of the BMQ's going out and the time and resources they take. I was told by the RO that he isn't expecting there to be any job offers (for 031 Infantry) come in until late this month or next month. So for those of you out there who are waiting patiently just like me, it seems as though we will just have to keep waiting for at least another month. Just thought I'd pass along this information. Take it easy.   :salute:

:cdn:

I was told by the RO that he isn't expecting there to be any job offers (for 031 Infantry) come in until late this month or next month.

Hey buddy, it is not all doom and gloom.  It is already the 13th of August so your offer may come in the next 2 weeks...not too long to wait to start your chosen career (the hardest part - recruiting, is all behind you).

I'm sure you have heard the "hurry up and wait" comments before, might as well get used to it.

Cheers and keep your head up, you are almost at the start line.

Bradboy said:
For those of us who were selected on the July 18 Selection Board, I have some troubling news   :'(
  I talked to my RO today and he informed me that I have been selected for 031 Infantry, which is good news but I already knew this (thanks to Kincanucks). The bad news is he told me that I probably won't have a job offer until sometime next month   :(.   Supposably there won't be any job offers this month because of the BMQ's going out and the time and resources they take. I was told by the RO that he isn't expecting there to be any job offers (for 031 Infantry) come in until late this month or next month. So for those of you out there who are waiting patiently just like me, it seems as though we will just have to keep waiting for at least another month. Just thought I'd pass along this information. Take it easy.   :salute:

:cdn:

That's pretty far from being a "shattered dream"

Come on!! THIS is whining. A month is quickly gone by.

I've been waiting since end of 2004. My case is another, but this will put your "waiting" in perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back