• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Smelly Underwear Highjack ... ;-)

Joonrooj said:
Sorry for the continued hijack.
What is the 'life cycle' on the underwear green smelly? I've had mine for 14 months now (reservist) and they STINK doesn't matter how you wash em. Talking to others in the unit, its like that for them too (so its not just me;))
Also life cycle on the socks? Nothing wrong with them, except after pretty much every ex, you always seem to either lose em or gain one or two. Im down to 3 pairs of the black liner sock and up to aboot 8 pairs of the green 'over sock'.

And, with your highjack now fully complete, I have posted the official policy on next to skin item exchange here ...

Supply Policy on issue / exchange / retention: including next to skin

So, with that -- I'll move this little ditty of a thread of yours over to Radio Chatter where it sooooo belongs so that we may keep posting responses for Tess to enjoy.

:)

ArmyVern
The Milnet.ca Staff

On kilt subject :

Club strip teases faithful fans

Plymouth Argyle FC decided to capitalise on its Scottish manager and half a dozen Scottish players by changing to a new tartan away kit.

It ordered and displayed a prototype outfit and announced the decision on its club website on Tuesday morning.

Fans and media began to show an interest when star signing Steve McLean posed with the new kit.

Yrys said:
I did a kilt check (once)  ;D !
Which is to say that you challenged a Highlander - asking him if he was regimental.
I hope that you "paid the piper" and bought him a beer if he passed muster... or that he paid for the beer if he failed.

geo said:
Which is to say that you challenged a Highlander - asking him if he was regimental.
I hope that you "paid the piper" and bought him a beer if he passed muster... or that he paid for the beer if he failed.

He was "regimental" and I didn't pay a beer.

It was an SCA ( http://www.sca.org/ ) event, so it was hydromel (hope it's the right translation ) mead  ;D !

If he WAS Regimental then you certainly do need to buy the man an Ale

It's a tradition.

Back