• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The Spam and Scam Superthread- Merged

More from the United Nations:

Global Debt Relief

United Nations Compensation Commission
Palais Des Nations, 1211 Geneva 10, Switzerland.

Ref: UNOG/011/UNCC/UN501-P

Dear Valued Citizen,

We bring to your notice the recent action in the compensation department of the United Nations.
The total sum of Two Hundred and Twenty Million, Seven Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars ($220.7 million)
has been approved by this commission UNCC - United Nations Compensation Commission to support foreclosure
victims worldwide. UNCC was created in 1991 as a subsidiary organ of the UN Security Council. Its mandate
is to retrieve lost funds through various law agents and also to process claims and pay compensation for
losses and damages suffered as a result of economy crisis. The amount above has been approved for payment
through the World Bank's correspondent banks. The sum of Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand U.S Dollars
($850,000 Thousand) would be paid to each individual concerned, this means you will receive the total sum of
$850,000 only.

This includes ASIA, AU, EU, AFRICA & U.S contractors that have not received their complete contract sums, and
those that could not claim their Inheritance funds from other countries till this moment. And this also includes
persons that have had transactions or international businesses that failed.

This is why you have received this letter through this medium. Thus, this has been agreed upon, approved and duly
signed by the Finance Department of the United Nations Compensation Commission. Furthermore, the Australian Prime
Minister and the British Prime Minister in conjunction with the U.S Government, World Bank and the United Nations
hereby give this irrevocable approval order with Release Code: UN/US/AU-GB/ZX298/2011 in your favor for this
payment to be released to you. Thus, your new payment references are as follows; UNCC Approval No: UNCC210, White
House Approved No: WH44CV, World Bank Released Code No: 0876: Immediate Korea Development Bank confirmation No:
0211187; Secret Code No: VZK330. Having received these vital payment codes, you are qualified to receive and
confirm your payment within 96hrs.

Henceforth, you are required to contact the assigned official in charge Mr. Pauli Juhani, the UN Financial
Services Representative, Global Agency and Trust Services division of World Bank, with the help of the funds
monitoring team of Chase Bank - New York, USA, which is our official remitting bank. However, the Committee on
Foreign Payment Matters in United Nations has look up to make sure that you receive this refund payment, therefore,
endeavor contact aforementioned official by Email or Telephone for immediate processing of your payment. For
security reasons you are not allowed to correspond with any unauthorized individual or offices in line with this
payment mandate.

Once again, for immediate proceeds, please call or email the aforementioned official and endeavor to quote your
reference code on subject in all your future correspondence with the assigned official.

Reference Code (US210-UN501-P011)
Contact Person: Mr. Pauli Juhani
UN Financial Services Representative.
Global Agency and Trust Services division of World Bank.
Tele/Fax: +41 2 25948372
Email: jp.kinunnen@gmail.com

Thank you,

Ms. Yong Sin (Secretary)
United Nations Compensation Commission UNCC.

So there, CDN Aviator, I got one too.  ;D

How serendipitous.  I was just thinking of getting a new job.  ::)

If they're going to claim being from the U.K. they really ought to get someone to proof read their emails.  ;D

NOTE: READ BELOW! ALL FORMER INTERESTED INDIVIDUAL THAT AS SUBMITTED THERE REQUIREMENT INFORMATION SHOULD PLEASE RE-SEND INFORMATION ONCE AGAIN, INFORMATION OF FORMER INTEESTED INDIVIDUAL WAS MISSING DURING NETWORK OPERATION. PLS: RESEND AS LISTED AND NOTIFY US,(FULL NAME, ADDRESS, MOBILE#, SEX AND AGE) WE OPPOLOGISE FOR THE INCONVINENTCY. 

VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY!!

Dear Sir/Madam,

Dawson International PLC COMPANY. We produce and distribute clothing materials such as batiks,assorted fabrics and traditional costume worldwide.We have reached big sales volume of textile materials in the Europe and now are trying to penetrate the US market. Quite soon we will open representative offices or authorized sales centers in the US and therefore we are currently looking for people who will assist us in establishing a new distribution network there. The fact is that despite the US market is new for us we already have regular clients also speaks for itself. 

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FOR US? 

The international money transfer tax for legal entities (companies) in Scotland is 25%, whereas for the individual it is only 7%.There is no sense for us to work this way, while tax for international money transfer made by a private individual is 7% .That's why we need you! We need agents to receive payment for our textiles( in money orders,check or bank wire transfers) and to resend the money to us via Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer.This way we will save money because of tax decreasing. 

JOB DESCRIPTION?
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay to any of the offices you will be contacted to send payment to(Payment is to forwarded either by Money Gram or Western Union Money Transfer). 

HOW MUCH WILL YOU EARN? 

10% from each operation! For instance: you receive 5000 USD via checks or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $500 (10% from $5000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 12%! 

ADVANTAGES 

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office. Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job.

You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become managers. Anyway our employees never leave us due to our excellent work condition. 

MAIN REQUIREMENTS 

18 years Above
legally capable
responsible
ready to work 3-4 hours per week.
with PC knowledge
e-mail and internet experience (minimal)
And please know that Everything is absolutely legal, that's why You have to fill a contract!

If you are interested in our offer, please respond with the followingdetails in order for us to reach you:

FULL NAME
CONTACT ADDRESS (P.O BOX NOT ACCEPTED)
PHONE NUMBERS

Thanks for your anticipated action.And we hope to hear back from you via our the following email: Dawson-intl@9.cn

Very Respectfully,
Mr. David CooperDawson International PLC
Dawson International PLC
Burnfoot Industrial Estate
HAWICK TD9 8RJ
Please Reply to this Email: (email link removed) asap

Sent to me in a private message on LinkedIn.

LinkedIn

Andrew Morgan Esq. has sent you a message.

Date: 4/19/2011

Subject: Profitable request

Greetings,

I am, a Solicitor at ADAMS & ADAMS International Attorneys; I represent a foreign Immigrant late Mr. Andrew Hansen Roby, former Chief Executive Officer of DOYON LTD, a property magnate who was based here in the United Kingdom. Who died in a plane crash with his immediate family members on the 25th of July 2000 precisely, with no documented "WILL" or it's equivalent. I have been unsuccessful in locating any of his relatives in your country since 2000 till date, and with the bank giving me deadline to present his next of kin before they confiscate and declare his account valued at £36Million Pounds unserviceable here in London.

Please I write to seek your consent and honest cooperation to present you as the next of kin of my late client, for our mutual and great benefit to both of us and our families. As soon as you give me your assurance and feedback I will slot in your name into the Data Base of the bank as the Beneficiary/heirs of this funds, and I will obtain a sworn affidavit and a letter of administration that I will present to the bank to release the funds into any account that you will provide. Then, you and I will share the money. 40% for you and 50% to me while 10% will be used to reimburse all miscellaneous expenses INCIDENTAL to its logical conclusion.

Contact me urgently on my email: (andrewmorgan_esq@yahoo.co.uk)

Thanks & Regards,
Andrew Morgan Esq.
Solicitor at ADAMS & ADAMS (International Attorneys)
30 St Mary Axe, London EC3A 8EP, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 203 239 9496 (Direct)
www.adams-adam.com

GAP said:
This is going around again. If you click on their link provided in the email, you go to a fake site.

Forward this email, if you receive one to paypal security at spoof@paypal.com

here is the wording they use

Your online credit card account has high-risk activity status. We are contacting you to remind you that on October. 15, 2006 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account. In accordance with PayPal User Agreement and to ensure that your account has not been compromised, access to your account was limited. Your account access will remain limited until this issue has been resolved.

We encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible. Allowing your account access to remain limited for an extended period of time may result in further limitations on the use of your account and possible account closure. If you would like close your credit card account, please contact us, as soon as possible.

Login to your limit account and restore online access:

This notification is part of the All-Electronic Program you enrolled in to receive your activity report online.

To protect the security of your account, PayPal, employs some of the most advanced security systems in the world and our anti-fraud teams regularly screen the PayPal system for unusual activity.

If you're planning to change your e-mail address, sign-on to www.PayPal.com, go to the Manage My Account menu, and choose Update Personal Profile to edit your Email Profile. To change your postal address, just use the same menu and choose Address & Phone Change.

If you use your work e-mail address, keep in mind some employers may block receipt of employees' personal e-mail. Please update your e-mail address at www.PayPal.com -see instructions above.

Sincerely,
Card Member Services

I get it too and I don't even have a Pay Pal Account. Shows how dumb they are.

The latest spam email (sent twice, so it must be real!) is supposedly from Publishers Clearing House telling me that I've won $1,000,000 and to reply to pchwin.org@3mail.ie.  Funny thing is, the domain it came from is @thanhtra.gov.vn.

Yes, that's right, the Viet Nam government now owns Publishers Clearing House.    :nod:

::)

Sometimes I reply and tell them that I have a super software that reads all the headers and it so good, that it even lets me know where you live, where your using this computer.  The last one to spam me like this, is dead now. Then I say "your next so start running"

When some ask for your address, I say.

Mr. Cum Shot
69 You Suck Boulevard
Asspick CA

And some respond by saying thank you

Love the title of this one:

MY THIRD AND FINAL E-MAIL TO YOU!!!‏ 
Sent: October-05-11 8:42:38 AM
To:  notice@speechlybircham.com

SUB: LATE SIR. JOHN PAUL GETTY'S WILL On behalf of the Trustees and Executors of the late British Philanthropist, Sir John Paul Getty Jr., I once again try to notify you as our email to you was returned as a failure delivery (undelivered), hence I hereby attempt to reach you via your e-mail address.

I wish to notify you that the late Sir J. Paul Getty Jr. made you one of the beneficiaries to his (WILL), he bequeathed the sum of Nine Million Seven Hundred and Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Two Great British Pounds Sterlings Only (GBP?9,708,692.7) to you in the codicil and last testament to his (WILL) which is eleven (11%) of his total funds of GBP?88,260,443.00 (Eighty Eight Million Two Hundred and Sixty Thousand Four Hundred and Forty Three Great British Pounds Sterling deposited with one of UK's biggest financial institution.

This may sound very strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely popular traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were nominated to him by one of his numerous friends here or abroad who wished you well. Sir J. Paul Getty Jr., the reclusive American-born philanthropist was the third son of the first American oil billionaire, billionaire American oilman Jean, Paul Getty.

According to him this money is to support religious and humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you as I am hopeful, endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time. Please forward your response to barr.charlesrussel.esq@gala.net for immediate attention.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours in services,Barr. John Ward
Speechly Bircham LLP

Final email?  But....but....  :'(

I notice they are starting to use big words now.

Too bad their grammar is lacking and the writing does not follow any type of writing style that one would hope a barrister would normally use.

This is why I love gmail. I never see spam emails unless a friend's email account gets hacked, and those are pretty easy to tell apart (my friend suddenly emails me about his sexual dusfunction when the last time we spoke he was celebrating the birth of his fourth child in under four years)

Mine all end up in the Junk folder on Hotmail.  I get a chuckle out of them anyway.

I rarely get junk myself, tthe last time was my female cousin emailing me about making an increase in my manhood.  She never replied to my emails about it so the next time I saw her I told.  Oh the look on her face.

PMedMoe said:
Final email?  But....but....  :'(

Famous last words...... 

Received "Grettings" today:

Grettings!!!‏
Sent: October-11-11 10:07:47 AM
To: 

I wish to notify you that the late Sir J. Paul Getty Jr. made you one of the beneficiaries to his (WILL), he bequeathed the sum of Nine Million Seven Hundred and Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Ninety Two Great British Pounds Sterlings Only (GBP?9,708,692.7) to you in the codicil and last testament to his (WILL)

::)

And for those who don't want to do all that tedious effort, there's this:

Your friend Buy Custom Made University Diplomas, Fake College Degrees and Transcripts of World Famous Universities. (janebrow1@​aol.com) has recommended this site to you, and sends you the following message:
************************************************************************************************************************

Buy fake/novelty university diplomas and degrees online.

We design our Degree or Diploma Certificates and Transcripts to look 99.99% identical to world famous originals including identical security grade transcript paper, identical water markings, raised-ink crests, embossed seals, correct card stock weight (60-100lb depending upon institution specifications). Most post-secondary institutions available.

---> http://rurls.ru/31s <---

It's not quite the same thing, but I noticed on one now retired general's I Love Me wall in his office a MBA degree from a credit for life experience university.

The latest.....

FROM LERATO NDABA

ATTN MY GOOD FRIEND I AM LERATO NDABA A SENIOR STAFF WITH THE SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK. I AM WRITING YOU THIS LETTER BECAUSE COOL PENNY IS BETTER THAN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS.

IT IS BETTER FOR ONE TO LIVE AND DIE A POOR HONEST MAN THAN A RICH DISHONEST ONE.I AND THE CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER (CSO) OF OUR BANK HAVE ARRANGED WITH AN OFFICER IN THE COMPUTER SECTION OF THIS BANK, ENGINEER THAPELO TO BRING OUT PART OF YOUR TOTAL CONTRACT SUM AMOUNTING TO FORTY FIVE MILLION TWELVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY EIGHT SOUTH AFRICAN RAND. EQUIVALENT TO FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS.

WHY WE DID THIS, IS BECAUSE ACCORDING TO INFORMATION GATHERED FROM THE BANKS COMPUTER, YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A LONG TIME TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT SUCCESS. AS I FOUND OUT THAT YOU HAVE ALMOST MET ALL THE STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS OF THE SOUTH AFRICAN RESERVE BANK IN RESPECT OF YOUR CONTRACT PAYMENT, YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT OF INTEREST GROUPS.

A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR PAYMENT AND THOSE PEOPLE ARE MERELY DOING PAPER WORK WITH YOU AND THAT EXPLAINS WHY YOU RECEIVE FAX AND PHONE MESSAGES FROM DIFFERENT PEOPLE EVERYDAY.ALSO WE FOUND OUT THAT SOME OF THE OFFICIALS OF VARIOUS PARASTATALS HAVE BEEN EXTORTING A LOT OF MONEY FROM YOU IN THE PRETEXT OF HELPING YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY, I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS MAY LAST FOR YEARS YET NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU DO NOT DO AWAY WITH THOSE OFFICERS THAT YOU CALL YOUR PARTNERS.

I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU GET YOUR MONEY BUT PLEASE FOR SECURITY REASONS DO NOT TELL ANYBODY THAT YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY UNTIL YOU RECEIVE CASH AT YOUR DOORSTEP.THE MONEY IS IN TWO SECURITY-PROOF BOXES WEIGHING 10KG EACH, THAT IS 20KG FOR THE TWO BOXES, YESTERDAY WE WENT TO FOUR COURIER SERVICE TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS ON HOW TO SHIP THEM BY COURIER SERVICE TO YOU. DHL, EMS , FEDEX AND ISA, ALL SAID THAT THEY MUST OPEN THE BOXES FOR INSPECTION BY THE CUSTOMS BEFORE SHIPMENT.

THIS IS SOMETHING WE WANT TO AVOID BECAUSE THE BOXES WERE PADDED WITH MACHINE. WE TOLD THE COURIER SERVICE THAT THE BOXES CONTAINS PHOTOGRAPHIC AND FILM MATERIALS AND WHEN OPENED WILL LOOSE ITS EFFICACY. WE DID NOT DECLARE MONEY BECAUSE COURIER SERVICE DOES NOT CARRY MONEY.

TODAY A FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS A CHRISTIAN LIKE ME DISCLOSED TO ME THAT THERE IS A COURIER SERVICE THEY USE TO SEND PACKAGES AND INFORMATION FROM ONE COUNTRY TO ANOTHER, AND THE COURIER SERVICE CAN DELIVER THE PACKAGE ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD AND CANNOT BE INSPECTED BY ANY CUSTOMS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.THE NAME OF THE COURIER SERVICE IS AIM COURIER COMPANY (A.I.M).

I WILL MEET WITH THEM AS SOON AS I HAVE YOUR GO AHEAD ORDER.THE COURIER SERVICE WILL HELP ME SO WE DO NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM.WE HAVE CONCLUDED THAT YOU MUST COMPENSATE US WITH THE SUM OF THREE MILLION NINE HUNDRED AND NINETY SIX THOUSAND THREE HUNDRED AND NINETY FIVE SOUTH AFRICAN RAND. IS EQUIVALENT TO FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE YOUR MONEY. TO THIS EFFECT, YOU WILL SEND US A PROMISSORY NOTE FOR FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ALONG WITH YOUR ADDRESS FOR SENDING THE BOXES BY COURIER. PLEASE MAINTAIN TOPMOST SECRECY AS IT MAY CAUSE A LOT OF PROBLEMS IF FOUND OUT THAT WE ARE USING THIS WAY TO HELP YOU, DO NOT EVER TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR MONEY.

I WANT TO HELP YOU BECAUSE OF THE PERCENTAGE YOU WILL GIVE ME FOR ASSISTING YOU.WHEN YOU CONCLUDE WITH THIS AND YOU SEND OUR PROMISE; WE WILL HELP TO SHIP PART OF YOUR MONEY TO YOU.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RE-CONFIRM THE UNDERLISTED DETAILS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ONWARD SHIPPMENT OF YOUR OVER DUE CONTRACT FUND:

YOUR FULL NAME:
PRIVATE TELEPHONE NUMBER:
CHOICE OF ADDRESS {where you wish the consignment delivered}:
PRESENT OCCUPATION:
GOD IS WITH US AS WE WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

MS. LERATO NDABA

Stop yelling at me!!!  :mad:

I love this one!

Dear friend,

Its been quite long since we heard from each other. Betrayal they say is the willful slaughter of hope. I have betrayed you my friend from the moment you responded to that email I sent to you some time ago., from that moment you accepted that lotto wining notice  and then you sent me your name, address phone and account details.

From that moment I choose to betray you when you choose to trust me.I diverted the wining to myself.I am so so sorry that you have lost a lot of money to claim this prize.

I am in a poor state of health now and i may have died from cancer before my Son send you this letter,but please accept the Seven hundred and sixty thousand  dollars compensation as an attonement for my sin against you.Please contact my legal adviser Barr.Boslan based in Malaysia because I have given him instructions to deliver this money to you as soon as possible.

You can contact my legal adviser Barr.Boslan his email [ abdulboslan@mail.mn ]  just tell him that you are contacting him under instruction from Code:DUUBR552 he will honor my WILL and pay you within Fourth  eight hours. Forgive me this is all i ask for.Please send him your I.D,phone and address for verification and payment processing.My spirit will be uplifted once you get this compensation.

Regards
DUUBR552

*Edited only to remove spacing between paragraphs.

Wait, so you screwed me over once and expect me to fall for it again?  ::)

PMedMoe said:
I love this one!

*Edited only to remove spacing between paragraphs.

Wait, so you screwed me over once and expect me to fall for it again?  ::)

Isn't that called dating?

I got this...as cut and pasted:
Sorry for disturbing you Christmas is approaching .we have a good sale for you Welcome to www.ooppshop.com,it is where amazing happen! It is an online shop ,quick delivery and good aftersale service! If you have any question ,please contact our live help on the web,and they can offer you the best service and answer!

Sounds good---Woo Hoo!!!

Just got this...on my DWAN no less:

Dear TD Canada Trust customer
TD Canada Trust [allanjblack@msn.com]

It has come to our attention that your account information is incomplete.

Visit https://easywebsoc.td.com/waw/idp/login.htm?execution=e1s1

Thank you. Please do not reply to this email, as your reply will not be received.

Aside from the fact that the e-mail address is most certainly NOT a TD one, I don't do any banking with them.  I deal with Meloche Monex!  ::)

Dear Trusted, Respected, and Valued Meloche Monex Customer.

Please verify your account information via PM so that we can confirm that a large sum being held in trust can be deposited into your account.

Back