• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is why Daddy drinks at Christmas

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Thats not what we were discussing at this time............once more EGO101 has totally thrown a poor hapless woman off track.

...and i can do the same for you, just click here and you will be on the way.
EGO101

Thank you for the compliment Bruce, I have never been called poor and hapless before!!  :D

No thanks to the subscription, I already have one!  ;D

OK so I'm getting confused. Airmich says to take her out to the North End Beverage room (across from the main gate at Stad on Gottingen St) for supper, and then back to the Timmie's at A Block for dessert...this on top of the day pass to the Stad Gym for her "Spa day." Is this kinda like the A&W commercial where the guy and his wife are having nostalgic thoughts while munching on Teen burgers? "Fancy Scmancy" ;D

airmich said:
If you get her a day pass to Stad gym, you might as well go for broke and take her across the street for supper and back to Timmie's on base for dessert, because after something like that, you'd be lucky to ever be OUT on a day pass.  ::)

IHS, I guess I should have written [sarcasm] around my post, but I thought the rolling eyes might show you it.  I've quoted my post above for you to read again. :D

My apologies to you for any confusion.  Next time I will type slower and use smaller words.  ;)

Sig_Des said:
That question has always been a trap...

The reply should always be "What do you think?" then agree with the answer despite what you may think  ;D

NL_engineer said:
The reply should always be "What do you think?" then agree with the answer despite what you may think  ;D

We already know how we look, or how we think we look, so that answer is just going to come right back at you!!

This should probably be split into it's own thread...

Lessons from the women of Army.ca (That will most likely be ignored by the men of Army.ca)

Sig_Des said:
This should probably be split into it's own thread...

Lessons from the women of Army.ca (That will most likely be ignored by the men of Army.ca)

In other words: "This is why Daddy drinks at Christmas"

So, if I get the Mrs. a blender and wrap it in a robin's egg blue bag, I'll be in the clear?

Shamrock said:
So, if I get the Mrs. a blender and wrap it in a robin's egg blue bag, I'll be in the clear?

NO!  *sigh*  You would actually be in even more trouble.  You can't get the bag unless you buy something there, so she will be wondering who got what was originally in the bag.  And don't try to say "I pulled it out of the garbage/borrowed it from Fred" or any other attempts along those lines, because she SO will NOT believe a story like that.

Shamrock said:

You may want to go with the high end glass model, over the plastic.  Better for crushing ice, as the plastic has a tendency to crack.  Oh!  Don't forget to take the blender in and have "Birks" or "Cartier" etched onto it.   ;D

Why do I feel like I'm watching some guy trying to slice his wrists with an electric razor, and you folks are offering him knives and scissors?  :-\

Oh, what the hell......go on IHS, ya pussy. Are you going to let a woman push you around? Get her a subscription to Sports Illustrated and tell her to quit her whining while you go out for a beer!  >:D

We're going to miss you around here.  ;)

Screw sports illistrated.Id settle for some dirty mags.    (rolls eyes)

Shamrock said:

If you don't mind being 6' under ground  ;D

Buy her clothing that she says looks nice (make shore it is just right or smaller)  then again that could be why my last gf broke up whit me  >:D

George Wallace said:
In other words: "This is why Daddy drinks at Christmas"

Actually, this is starting to drift into "This is why Daddy drinks all Year"

As for the question "do these pants make my butt look big" just so you women all know, inside we are burning to say "No, your big ass makes your pants look big".  We don't, because we are not suicidal.  However, we all have self-amusement tendencies and are thinking it. 
+1 on chick scam.  Only young guys would get sucked in by the "money for love" crap.  Play your cards right, and you don't have to spend money like crazy.  And if you find yourself saddled with a gold digger that is hung up on designer labels or such crap, dump her like a bad sabot round into the misfire pit.  No good comes of a materialistic woman, unless you are crazy rich (and then it is still bad). 
Okay, wenches.  Bring it.... :warstory:

I'll merge advice.

If I go to Tiffany's and get her some really big pants, I can say, "See hon, now we don't have to do a safety template on your zipper any more."

Back