• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

This is why Daddy drinks at Christmas

I WILL agree with zip on "Play your cards right, and you don't have to spend money like crazy."  However, his view of playing them right, and the right view of playing them right, are 2 different views.

IF you play your cards right, means that you buy a token gift that would go into the blue bag, you won't have to spend money as often pleasing her, because that one gift will cover you for awhile1.  Not saying that you don't ever buy her anything again, but you will not be required to match the level of it for a bit2.  Another example of playing your cards right is getting her what she hinted at without having to get her to repeat it (or getting the scoop from a gf).

1. that's for you to figure out on your own, as to when the time has expired.  We can't (and won't!) tell you everything.
2. see note 1

Shamrock said:
I'll merge advice.

If I go to Tiffany's and get her some really big pants, I can say, "See hon, now we don't have to do a safety template on your zipper any more."

You might as well pick your self out a nice coffin, and head stone while you are at it  ;D

Women do not want to hear " Oh yes love, your butt looks nice and small in those jeans"!

Miss Jacqueline said:
Women do not want to hear " Oh yes love, your butt looks nice and small in those jeans"!

Yeah!  Sure!

And I suppose they want to hear the Truth?    NOT!

Even SILENCE is the WRONG ANSWER.  There is no correct answer to that.........................It is a Loaded Question to bring on the tears and some guilt on the part of the offending party, who must now comfort and perhaps buy something in that Gawd awful Blue thingamabob to bring a smile to one's honey's face.........I'm due for another Scotch..................

I usually use something to the effect of "you look just as great in them today as the last time I saw you in them".  Then I get frisky.  Then I get pushed away.  Then I go downstairs and check the Weather Network.  :P 
But at least the question/mine field gets dodged.  ;)

How about "It looks nice in those jeans, or full in those jeans," anything but small. For real! No joke.

George Wallace said:
This thread could turn into quite the "Drinking Game" if we keep going.  :)

Especially if either the man drinks everytime someone mentions "Robin's egg blue" or if the female has to drink everytime THE MAN DOESN'T GET IT!!  ;D

Miss Jacqueline said:
How about "It looks nice in those jeans, or full in those jeans," anything but small. For real! No joke.

No, because she then says "I think they make me look fat (or something else along those lines)"  and then procedes to give you the LOOK.

Miss Jacqueline said:
What's "The Drinking Game"?
Its when you drink, and drink, and drink, and drink, drink some more, and then drink. I know this game a lot, 'cause my daddy plays it  ;)

OK. TOTALLY AVOID the big or fat comments when it comes to pants. A simple "It makes your butt look nice" is what she wants to hear.

Theres no right answer to " do these pants make my ass look fat"

if you say anything, you become either a liar or an asshole.... >:(

Best thing is to avoid ever being placed in a situation where that question may come up

Or you could  say you'd rather just get physical and it doesn't matter how she looks in them. And then say because she turns your night into day when she walks by you, say anything sweet.  :-X

Miss Jacqueline said:
Or you could  say you'd rather just get physical and it doesn't matter how she looks in them. And then say because she turns your night into day when she walks by you, say anything sweet.  :-X

see....thats the "liar" part.........

How about....don't ask the question?  We don't want to answer it, you won't like our answer.  Rely on your girlfriends to artificially prop up your insecurities.  

Back