• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trudeau Popularity - or not. Nanos research

Does anyone else not find it super odd that this PM is going to stay on in spite of his crashing party/scandals/popularity etc? And same with the US incumbent? In any other time, both of them would have been walked out the door by now. But here we are. This is absurdly odd.

Does anyone else not find it super odd that this PM is going to stay on in spite of his crashing party/scandals/popularity etc? And same with the US incumbent? In any other time, both of them would have been walked out the door by now. But here we are. This is absurdly odd.

Trudeau is doubling down on "helping" Canadians and fighting right-wing populism. He's been working hard for 9 years and hasn't accomplished anything of value except make the lives of every Canadian tougher and more expensive, the next 16 months will be brutal.

Survey says ....
From the polling firm info-machine
1720108211697.png
How it was done
1720108255593.png
More details in this Canadian Press report, and also attached

Attachments

Because we don’t have the same political shenanigans system as Australia, where the party leader can be undercut by their own deputy, then come back a few years later and undercut said previous deputy, call an election, and then lose bc the voting public hated the infighting so much.

1720110216662.png

Naturally, this caused this gem:

Experiences may vary

My Aboriginal Advisor and I worked closely together and made a good team doing all the Site C dam stuff. The FN's had a good chuckle at us and called us the "TC couple" as we kind of acted like a couple, we were good friend, and good workmates, but nothing more. But in the meetings we had the "couple energy going"

My Aboriginal Advisor and I worked closely together and made a good team doing all the Site C dam stuff. The FN's had a good chuckle at us and called us the "TC couple" as we kind of acted like a couple, we were good friend, and good workmates, but nothing more. But in the meetings we had the "couple energy going"

When the stations started going co-ed, some of the "home wives" were a little concerned.

They were built to contain two people.

At one stormy meeting with city officials, Marguerite B. Beaton, wife of. a 15‐year veteran of the department, demanded: “How am I going to explain to my six children why their daddy goes to work and sleeps next to another woman? I'm the only woman who has a right to shower with my husband.”

I'm sure no problems ever came of these arrangements. :ROFLMAO:

They didn't mind.

Long as you made your chute time. 60 seconds between 0700 - 2000 hrs, and 90 seconds between 2000 and 0700.

Deputy PM says ‘vast vast majority’ of Liberals thinks that things are fine…

View attachment 86395

pay no attention to that man behind the curtain....

Wizard Of Oz GIF

Back