• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Under Armour

Stop unearthing threads that have been dead for months.

Update for everyone else.. I got in shit on course for wearing the t-shirt because you can sort of notice it, but I wore it on Stalwart no problem. Wow! Does the stuff ever work well. I wore the underwear the whole time and I never had "swass" (sweaty ass), chafing or any of those problems.

UA cold gear is the best!  When you put the UA black fleece over the top of the CG you have an excellent, lightweight, CWCS.  We bought and issued 3 sets to our teams for Afghanistan...worked wonders....and both dry quick too!  It does have a tendency to build up a bit of static, especially in cold/dry climates (note for demo work), but not as bad as the full US ECWCS does. 

I heard it will melt to the skin like polypro does.........can anyone verify this?

V/R
MTAB

UnderArmour will and does melt when exposed to flame or high heat.

If this is a concern to you, check out the undershirts from Potomac Field Gear.  Supposedly flame resistant and melt proof as well as incorporating X-static fibers so they don't get as smelly as Under Armour as quickly and they don't build up static electricity charges like most poly clothing does.

www.potomacfieldgear.com

Back