• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Good thing we always source our claims on this forum:

Looks like another boo hoo day for someone. Perhaps a hot chocolate and a nap will help.😆

With Biden resigning from the race it's actually become one. And the Republicans are now going to actually have to run an actual campaign.
And they don't appear to be too happy about it.
So far their greatest objection to the new candidate is that she is both a woman and a person of colour.
Probably not the best move on their part unless they're going for the "cringe vote".
The Democrat's on the other hand are positively energized.
This has become a horse race again .

With Biden resigning from the race it's actually become one. And the Republicans are now going to actually have to run an actual campaign.
And they don't appear to be too happy about it.
So far their greatest objection to the new candidate is that she is both a woman and a person of colour.
Probably not the best move on their part unless they're going for the "cringe vote".
The Democrat's on the other hand are positively energized.
This has become a horse race again .
Their response has been surprisingly muted thus far. So much of the campaign has been based on going after Biden’s age, infirmity, etc. With him out that messaging is suddenly not just irrelevant but actually now a liability. Even much of their limited anti-Harris messaging so far has been to tie her as directly as possible to Biden, but I don’t think that’ll sway swing voters.

Trump is already suggesting the September debate is off. I think he’s a lot more skittish about sharing a stage with Harris than he would have been with Biden… And he should be. She was a generally succesful courtroom prosecutor, and his personal and legal history, especially of late, leaves him open to a lot of blows.

She has yet to pick a VP running mate, but requests for vetting info have gone out to several potential candidates.

Overall, I don’t think the Republicans are at all pleased with this turn of events. Someone more astute than I described them as “the dog that caught the car”.

I maintain my belief that this is going to be an unusually ugly campaign.

So apparently it was ok to attack Biden on his age (now backtracking to mental state, despite months of attacks specifically on age) but now that he’s out, they’re Pikachu-facing because Trump is now the oldest nominee.

“Dog that caught the car” indeed.

So apparently it was ok to attack Biden on his age (now backtracking to mental state, despite months of attacks specifically on age) but now that he’s out, they’re Pikachu-facing because Trump is now the oldest nominee.
Live by the ageist/ramblings sword, die by the ageist/rambling sword, indeed.

Trump is already suggesting the September debate is off. I think he’s a lot more skittish about sharing a stage with Harris than he would have been with Biden… And he should be. She was a generally succesful courtroom prosecutor, and his personal and legal history, especially of late, leaves him open to a lot of blows.
Topic or angle of attack aside, somebody who is an experienced litigator vs someone who struggles to coherently string 10 words together.

“Dog that caught the car” indeed.
Wow…

Their response has been surprisingly muted thus far. So much of the campaign has been based on going after Biden’s age, infirmity, etc. With him out that messaging is suddenly not just irrelevant but actually now a liability. Even much of their limited anti-Harris messaging so far has been to tie her as directly as possible to Biden, but I don’t think that’ll sway swing voters.

She has yet to pick a VP running mate, but requests for vetting info have gone out to several potential candidates.

Overall, I don’t think the Republicans are at all pleased with this turn of events. Someone more astute than I described them as “the dog that caught the car”.

I maintain my belief that this is going to be an unusually ugly campaign.

Especially the cringy posts from her supporters ;)

Harris as president will be a bigger clown show than Biden was the last couple of years. She's probably even further left than Trudeau or Jags.

Reactions: QV
Harris as president will be a bigger clown show than Biden was the last couple of years. She's probably even further left than Trudeau or Jags.

lol. I’m sure that is going to be how the GOP will try and frame this.

One thing they should be happy about is that Biden will not be President in Jan. But they seem somewhat upset right now.

Totally. Did her level of support get above single digits as the VP within her own party? Can't imagine she is now somehow a star candidate. :ROFLMAO:

Plan B it is! I wonder if someone will take another crack at 'ol 45.

Back