• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Meh, he is no Kang…

Episode 1 Halloween GIF by The Simpsons

Jesse Watters, especially on The Five, always delivers with passive sarcasm. Watch him a bit more and you'll know when he's serious.
Sure, but if folks aren’t watching consistently to know when he’s serious, then they assume the “talking head” is serious unless he’s specifically on a satirical (or supposedly satirical) show.

Unless you’re suggesting that The Five is supposed to be satire, in which case I stand corrected.

Strong possibility that Shapiro got the nod. I saw the commercial last night but can't seem to find it. I'll keep looking.

He’s definitely in the top 2.

He brings the state of Pensilvania and is a moderate Dem. I still think that Kelly has a more national appeal and his border position brings balance.

Watch the line up though. All of them are likely to be in cabinet in various positions.

He’s definitely in the top 2.

He brings the state of Pensilvania and is a moderate Dem. I still think that Kelly has a more national appeal and his border position brings balance.

Watch the line up though. All of them are likely to be in cabinet in various positions.
Found a copy of the ad and posted it above. The 'story' is a staffer in the Mayor's Office was supposed to upload it on Monday but got ahead of themselves.

Debate latest: 45 sorta-kinda changing the rules ...
... while KH is happy to debate the chair under the originally-agreed-to rules ....
Screenshot 2024-08-03 144713.jpg
Wonder why the ABC litigation & conflict of interest didn't come up when 45 agreed originally when he was going to face Biden? Boosters might say he got and listened to legal advise since agreeing, haters might say the only way he thinks he can win is with FOX on his side. Could explain this?
(...)
(...)

Attachments

• 1722711066317.png
    1722711066317.png
    96.5 KB · Views: 7
Sure, but if folks aren’t watching consistently to know when he’s serious, then they assume the “talking head” is serious unless he’s specifically on a satirical (or supposedly satirical) show.

Unless you’re suggesting that The Five is supposed to be satire, in which case I stand corrected.

I suggested nothing of the sort. The Five is a good opinion show that has commentators from both Conservatives and Democrats. They are also extremely topical and they don't parrot White House talking points like CNN, ABC, MSNBC.

Like other media that some elements don't watch regularly, mostly because they don't like the lean, they find convenience in making mountains out of molehills over commentators individual remarks rather than listening to the complete message.

On a personal note, if you have trouble with Watter's sarcasm, you probably want to steer clear of Gutfeld.😉

... Like other media that some elements don't watch regularly, mostly because they don't like the lean, they find convenience in making mountains out of molehills over commentators individual remarks rather than listening to the complete message ...
Yeah, lotta that going around at all ends of the spectrum :(

I suggested nothing of the sort. The Five is a good opinion show that has commentators from both Conservatives and Democrats. They are also extremely topical and they don't parrot White House talking points like CNN, ABC, MSNBC.

Like other media that some elements don't watch regularly, mostly because they don't like the lean, they find convenience in making mountains out of molehills over commentators individual remarks rather than listening to the complete message.

On a personal note, if you have trouble with Watter's sarcasm, you probably want to steer clear of Gutfeld.😉
The fact that you are getting your info from The Five gives me some hope for you, Fishbone.

The fact that you are getting your info from The Five gives me some hope for you, Fishbone.
I get my news from various sources. There is various news programs on my TV about 10 hours a day, give or take.

Thanks. I'm quite satisfied with my position and don't need your hope. Save your platitudes for someone else.

Well here’s a fun twist that I wasn’t expecting but maybe should have. Elon Musk’s America PAC is under investigation in Michigan. I’ve been watching this brew up for the last couple days, but it sounds like the investigation is confirmed now.

Short version is the PAC he set up has a website purporting to assist with voter registration. In non-swing states it appears to have done just that, but in certain swing states filling out the form and submitting has not resulted in voter registration, but instead has simply harvested voter data to funnel to the Republicans.

I have no idea yet what state or potentially federal offences would be in play for something like this, I’m watching to see what knowledgeable legal commentators have to say as this develops.

Back