• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Meagan Kelly did a segment on Walz. It's not favourable. I expect this might start getting bigger. Although I'm sure the dems already have a narrative to spin up.

Significant Questions Emerge About Harris VP Tim Walz's Military Service, w/ Ungar-Sargon and Lowry

His skillz are so good his opponent in the last debate had to quit. :D
Yup, Trump now has more time for his hobby of writing fanfic.

Meagan Kelly did a segment on Walz. It's not favourable. I expect this might start getting bigger. Although I'm sure the dems already have a narrative to spin up.

Significant Questions Emerge About Harris VP Tim Walz's Military Service, w/ Ungar-Sargon and Lowry

No doubt they’ll look to attack his military service. With 24 years in, no doubt they’ll find something or other to make hay with. They will struggle to get much traction with that compared to his subsequent 18 years of congressional and gubernatorial service. I also don’t think that going after his service will be super compelling to the actual persuadable swing voters, though it may play well to the GOP is they find something they feel is damning enough.

Did Walz have bone spurs as well?

Last edited:
For those who may be interested in more detail on Walz’s military service, this article has quite a bit of detail, including mention his medical board in 2002, their authorization for retention, and the ear surgery he had to get in 2005 due to major hearing damage. That may be relevant to the questions that will no doubt emerge about why he retired that year in lieu of deployment to Iraq with his Guard unit.

It’s gonna be fun watching all the ‘woulda/but’ civilians who never served try to bag on a guy who did 24 years of Guard service.

I wouldn't worry about the civvies. It was military and veterans that took Kerry down on his fast boat story and service.

I wouldn't worry about the civvies. It was military and veterans that took Kerry down on his fast boat story and service.
I doubt he’s worried about the veterans either. Like I said, his guard service will pale in significance to twelve years full time in Congress and six as governor. The minds that aren’t yet made up won’t be making their decisions based on what he did in the national guard a couple decades ago when there’s legislative and gubernatorial service to point to what can be expected of him as VP.

Watching his speech. He’s definitely going for the jugular…

If he and Vance debate it should be interesting.

Yup, Trump now has more time for his hobby of writing fanfic.

No doubt they’ll look to attack his military service. With 24 years in, no doubt they’ll find something or other to make hay with. They will struggle to get much traction with that compared to his subsequent 18 years of congressional and gubernatorial service. I also don’t think that going after his service will be super compelling to the actual persuadable swing voters, though it may play well to the GOP is they find something they feel is damning enough.
Did you watch it?

I doubt he’s worried about the veterans either. Like I said, his guard service will pale in significance to twelve years full time in Congress and six as governor. The minds that aren’t yet made up won’t be making their decisions based on what he did in the national guard a couple decades ago when there’s legislative and gubernatorial service to point to what can be expected of him as VP.

I'll have to wait and see. I'm not tempted to judge the mood of the US electorate or predict their choices before they make them.

Watching his speech. He’s definitely going for the jugular…

If he and Vance debate it should be interesting.

It'll be interesting but historically few people pay much attention to the VP race. Their job is to build support and stump for their bosses. They'll debate, it'll be news for a couple of days, excuses for the loser and crowing rights for the winner, then forgotten.

Did you watch it?
Nope, I don’t tend to get my substantal information from video clips. Horribly inefficient use of my time. Anything of substance will get documented and verified in writing, with much less time consumed by all on drama. If you want to provide a summary, I’ll be happy to read it.

That’s also why I was speaking in general terms. Should any specific concern or allegation come up, I’m sure there will be published material on it that others will dig into. I know, for instance, that Stolen Valour is already pulling his full service records (or as much as they can get) to put to bed questions like exact retirement rank, honors and awards etc.

Back