• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Suggest you do a little more research on Walz.
I've done a fair amount of reading up on Walz, but I'll do more. Would you care to point me in a specific direction?

I just don't see how you can take a listen to this guy:
And then go listen to either Trump or Vance...

And then think, "Nah, Trump is the better fit for the highest office in the country."

I've done a fair amount of reading up on Walz, but I'll do more. Would you care to point me in a specific direction?

Based on your stance I can guess what you're already reading, and based on that assumption I suggest you could also go here:
National Review

I just don't see how you can take a listen to this guy:
And then go listen to either Trump or Vance...

And then think, "Nah, Trump is the better fit for the highest office in the country."

And this highlights the issue with a lot of people. They care about what/how something is said rather than caring about the results.

Based on your stance I can guess what you're already reading, and based on that assumption I suggest you could also go here:
National Review

And this highlights the issue with a lot of people. They care about what/how something is said rather than caring about the results.

We need to let the Harris/Dems win. The US needs to fall apart under its own stupidity.

National Review
Is this really the road you're taking and using to jusge Walz' suitability for VP? Because even the amateur "professional stolen valour" folks aren't declaring any of the claims about Walz as stolen valour.

I'm happy to address each of the major claims against Walz's military career, but I won't have time until later tonight.

But seriously, got anything better?

Is this really the road you're taking and using to jusge Walz' suitability for VP? Because even the amateur "professional stolen valour" folks aren't declaring any of the claims about Walz as stolen valour.

I'm happy to address each of the major claims against Walz's military career, but I won't have time until later tonight.

That is the least of it.

Trump thinking all Brown guys look the same is pretty much on brand.
Even when one of the Browns is actually white.

Not sure which would be worse…mistaking them based on name, or skin colour?

Does anyone really think a Harris administration is going to improve anything or is this just an anyone but Trump situation?

Walz went through this in 2006. It’s all recycled.

Back