• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

I know people who swear to this day that Ivermectin cured them.

Or they got better.

I know some people who have been saying natural immunity is no good and that its best to close the outdoors to prevent the spread of a viral infection.

Your response tells me you're just another victim of corrupt establishment and media lies.
Well, unless you count these sources as part of the "corrupt establishment," on the whole 2020 injection fracas, here's what was said, via CSpan ....
... and here's what was said from the POTUS45 White House archives (link also archived here):
1723663553533.png
Anyone who actually watched that presser knows it went down like explained here:

Coming back to #WordsMatter, your fact check may be correct about drinking bleach, but so is this one on injecting disinfectant ....

Not quite as clear cut as either of these memes, right? ;)
FakeNewsTrumpInjectCOVID.jpg

TrumpInjectBleachCOVID.jpg

If you say so. This level of over analysis is why we can't every have nice things.
Hey, I keep seeing all over the socials that we should know history as it really was and not sugar coated, even if it hurts, bothers or upsets us, so just doin' my part :)

Back