• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's Your Status? POLL

What is your status or relationship with the CF?

• Total voters

bossdog

Inactive
Reaction score
After talking with so many different people in these forums, I was wondering what the average status is of the people posting here. I don't care either way, just curious. :warstory:

Potential member.  A better answer for my situation would be "soon-to-be member".  I get sworn in in a little bit less than 4 weeks.

I get sworn in two weeks from today.   So I put Reg Force Officer.   I could also have put Retired Member, or even Civilian or Potential Member, I suppose.   Or I could have waited for two weeks to make a response.    :blotto:

Seriously though, this is a very good poll.

How 'bout adding - Ex Reserve now Reg & Ex Reg now Reserve? Might get more hits.

Definitly potential...I'm not sure I want to go ROTP...But I definitly want to be an officer sometime, either as a pilot (Reg. Force), or some sort of naval trade (NavRes).

My Status -  :boring:  :(

Waiting for a job offer or rejection, either one will work out fine for me. I just hope that if I do get an offer, it will be worth it in the end.

soon to be member here. going for sig ops or veh tech

:cdn: I would have to agree with a previous individual and say potential member of the Force is the closest to what I am. I am previous foreign military and as is my file is taking forever to be processed. I was curious what the average time for the paperwork usually is?  :salute:

You could probably find a bunch of info \ experiences with paperwork time frames in the recruiting forum.

Back