• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Will Canada be invaded for its' water?

I don't know?  Water and Electrical devices and circuits just don't mix.  Suppose someone developed a virus that would corrupt the sequencing of the Water Attachment in an Electronic format and it should take on its' liquid state in mid transmission?  That would really put a damper on things. 

Ever hear of the Electric eel? How many do you see electrocuting themselves...I'm sure if the right approach is make to their Grand Visar, he would share the secret. Failing that, we could mount super absorbant sponges on a PCI Slot .

Michael O'Leary said:
Now we need a to warn people about the inevitable Nigerian dehydrated water e-mail scam.

Can't we set up the properties to go through an If statement to handle these....that way if it is successful it can only be paid out in Air or Water Coins.

Would we have to set up a special Police unit in our Diamond Mines up north to ensure that no one tried to smuggle out frozen water with a shipment of Diamonds?

That works for the Diamond shipments, but how are we going to control those Beluga? They throw water, especially dehydrated water, around willy nilly...silly buggers, just won't listen...they just nudge you, smile and scree...

The north is going to present real problems....between the Beluga and their white furry friends, security is going to be tough.  Neither one is going to want us warming things up enough to make steam for dehydrated water carrying blimps, and the tree huggers will be out in full force complaining about destruction of habitat and all that.  Nope, what's need is ....

a better idea

As we are now fully realizing the full value of water, and its exploitable extensive value to the world, unfortunately it just can't be squandered on animals and sea life.  Hence forth, all animals should be fitted with Dune style still-suits and retain their own water from now on.  Fish, well, they may need to go.  FOR SURE, we wax all the whales, since they've been bogarting the water all this time. 
Tough times call for tough measures.

Can't we keep the little itsy bitsy pretty ones...?  huh...huh/.....

FOR SURE, we wax all the whales, since they've been bogarting the water all this time. 
Sooo that's who's doing it!!

I kinda hesitate ....well, not much.... to mention this.... but we are creating a problem. If we go ahead with the  Dune style still-suits  and wax all the fishys, we now have all this water for ourselves. But, once we've dehydrated everything and transported it all, what are we going to do with the ..... salt?

Ah...rimming...I knew I was in a class bunch  ;D

Sell the salt separately, as an accessory to "water" and market it as "ocean-style water mix".  What is the link for the patent office?

zipperhead_cop said:
Sell the salt separately, as an accessory to "water" and market it as "ocean-style water mix".  What is the link for the patent office?
that would entail having instructions to open Packet A then add Packet A contents to Packet B, add water, stir,,,,little complicated NO?

Besides that's really going to chew into the Ceasar market. Right now they use those little umbrellas, mexican hats, etc to top off a drink...now my idea, (and this is why I wanted to keep some of the little itsy bitsy fishys) was  to have them swim around in the Ceasar...it's the same water it came from..... and you get added protein too!!

a_majoor said:
In 50-100 years the Space Patrol will be bringing in ice from Saturn's rings or the moons of Jupiter. Of course, after reentry it will be very hot water........

I have some concerns with this plan.  Bringing in massive amount of space ice will add to the planet's mass, has anyone calculated the effects of this on the earth's rotation and the length of the year?  How do we ensure that this water is not resold, thus undercutting the market for new water? ... water flea markets ... water sales on e-bay .....  The proposed entry of space ice/water into the atmosphere will, as noted, create massive amounts of heat as the kinetic energy of the moving mass of water is converted to thermal energy and converts the ice to steam.  This will result in a net addition to the global ecosphere of thermal energy, potentially increasing the pace of global warning, hastening the melting of the ice caps and creating a water surplus.  Space water is a self-defeating plan.  And, one more, how will we 'brand' our water so it's not confused with the low-grade sweat shop water imported by the big corporations?

Michael O'Leary said:
I have some concerns with this plan.  Bringing in massive amount of space ice will add to the planet's mass, has anyone calculated the effects of this on the earth's rotation and the length of the year?  How do we ensure that this water is not resold, thus undercutting the market for new water? ... water flea markets ... water sales on e-bay .....  The proposed entry of space ice/water into the atmosphere will, as noted, create massive amounts of heat as the kinetic energy of the moving mass of water is converted to thermal energy and converts the ice to steam.  This will result in a net addition to the global ecosphere of thermal energy, potentially increasing the pace of global warning, hastening the melting of the ice caps and creating a water surplus.   Space water is a self-defeating plan.  And, one more, how will we 'brand' our water so it's not confused with the low-grade sweat shop water imported by the big corporations?

But if we don't import space ice, the we won't be able to recover Jesus' disabled space craft, thaw him out and resurrect him (again) and hence bring the Second Coming. 
Gawd.  Nay-sayers are such a downer.  :(

Conspiracy theories in layers upon layers, and here I was thinking it was all about the third gunman and where was the thin Elvis hidden.

Michael O'Leary said:
I have some concerns with this plan.  Bringing in massive amount of space ice will add to the planet's mass, has anyone calculated the effects of this on the earth's rotation and the length of the year?  How do we ensure that this water is not resold, thus undercutting the market for new water? ... water flea markets ... water sales on e-bay .....  The proposed entry of space ice/water into the atmosphere will, as noted, create massive amounts of heat as the kinetic energy of the moving mass of water is converted to thermal energy and converts the ice to steam.  This will result in a net addition to the global ecosphere of thermal energy, potentially increasing the pace of global warning, hastening the melting of the ice caps and creating a water surplus.   Space water is a self-defeating plan.  And, one more, how will we 'brand' our water so it's not confused with the low-grade sweat shop water imported by the big corporations?

one little point....who got all the OJT capturing the steam and towing the dirables? The Space Patrol...right? Why the Space Patrol  are already in our pocket. We've kept them is fluids for 50-100 years...now's time for payback
will get back to you on the other points...time to rebalance my tinfoil hat to the ether.....

Michael O'Leary said:
Conspiracy theories in layers upon layers, and here I was thinking it was all about the third gunman and where was the thin Elvis hidden.

Jesus=thin Elvis.  Same guy. 

Back