• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

20 Days left until BMQ!!!!

tomas

Inactive
Reaction score
Well,
        Like the subject of the post says. Me and a few other people here head out to St-Jean for BMQ on the 15th of August.
I just wanted to say that im really pumped about it all, as I know many others are.  I cant wait to serve my country, learn exactly what I am made out of, to push myself to my limits, and see how far I can go. I look forward to seeing you all at St-Jean, and I just wanted to say. On the 4th of Aug is when I get sworn in, I cant wait!!!!!

Woo! I too just got my call. After a year of waiting, I have learned a great deal about patients. I'm almost glad for the delay as it has allowed me far more time to get myself in the physical condition I was aiming for. It also allowed time to live life the way I wanted. I treated every day like it was my last civi day. I feel like a different person and I'm happy to be going into the Canadian Forces with the mindset I have built over the last year.

I head off to St. Jean on August 17th and I swear in on the 11th. I hope to see ya there Tomas!!

PLEASE tell me you are going Sig Op? i dont know anyone else whos going to be there for Sig. I would like to know atleast one:p

Yup, I'm going SigOp too! I haven't gotten my package in the mail yet so the details are a bit fuzzy. I don't know if I arrive a day or two before the start date or if Aug. 17 is the date I fly there. I should be getting my package in the next day or two so I'll let ya know.

Good luck guys and for all you Sig Ops, if you haven't been to Kingston before, you're gonna love it. Remeber, the bag drive doesn't end after your BMQ.

:warstory:

Hey Congats guys. I recieved my call this morning and I'm off to St.Jean August 23rd get sworn in August 13th. It's been a long wait, lol.

Anyone else going this date?

Hey boys not to long eh? Lookin forward to seein you guys there at BMQ on the 17th, Also looking forward to getting my ass kicked

Back