• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Dog Tags

• Thread starter maple_leaf_forever
  • Start date
where is the best place or website to get custom made dog tags? What information is written in the dog tags?

Pte. Albano said:
where is the best place or website to get custom made dog tags? What information is written in the dog tags?

http://www.dogtagsinc.com

canadian tags have your service number, religion, and blood type

What do you want custom on your tags?  Although to be honest I've wanted to get mine gold plated.  2 VP Gangsta beotch.

Why do you need dog tags? If you die with a realistic pair of fakes, you will just send the system into hyperspin for nothing.  

Tom

On a similar thread, anyone know of a place to get the gold miniatures, like from Cyprus back in the day?  I had a set, lost 'em somewhere, and would like to replace them...any  clues?

CHIMO,  Kat

The gold shops in the Damascus souk still do them. If you know anyone on Danaca you can probably get them done.

CFL said:
What do you want custom on your tags?  Although to be honest I've wanted to get mine gold plated.  2 VP Gangsta beotch.

Yeah, everybody needs their bling bling.

foxtwo said:
So what is exactly engraved on it in order?

Top HALF

1st line : service number
2nd line: initialns, last name
3rd line  religion, blood type
4th line: DCN FORCES CDN

Bottom half

same minus blood group

Remember that they are made of stainless steel not aluminium which is important

foxtwo said:
So what is exactly engraved on it in order?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/26830.0.html

This is a topic already covered.   I am sure by now you may have guessed that many of your questions have already been answered somewhere here and with some patience and the use of the Search Function, you will find the answers and many more.  

Papke had already given this link, only two or three posts before your post.

I saw a special RCAC dog tag. do you know anything about this. If so can you tell me a website or place where I can get them from.

Why should i give it up? do you have a problem with me getting them or what? stop getting on my case about having custom dog tags. I didn't ask for your opinion.

Back