• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
OK, we'll let you have that one. You gotta have faith! ;D

You're beginning to sound a 'lil like George Michael -- and you know that will only end up getting you in trouble with the authorities in the long run.  >:D

Well I guess we will let you poor fools have that one just as a teaser . Yeah us Habs fans are  twisted  >:D

ArmyVern said:
You're beginning to sound a 'lil like George Michael -- and you know that will only end up getting you in trouble with the authorities in the long run.  >:D
FREEDOM! 

But, seriously, I'll get into trouble of my own accord, trust me  >:D

(I prefer to mimic Keith Richards, but if George Michaelisms get me into lots of fun trouble, then so be it, HOWEVER, I will NOT involve myself in any back-door shenanigans!!!!!!!)

Perhaps then, you'd be better off using Hugh Grantisms based upon his authority incidents??

It's the slave quality that I find very alluring

The Leafs, as a team, are I'm a laugh tart. I make no secret of that fact.

The Toronto Maple Leafs Women are frightening

I think that's the whole point of Bridget Jones The Leafs. It's all about that it's okay to fail.

Basically, my life Team is so boring, it's embarrassing.

>:D

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/hugh_grant.html

GGOOOOOOO  FFFLLLLYYYYYYYEEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArmyVern said:
Perhaps then, you'd be better off using Hugh Grantisms based upon his authority incidents??

It's the slave quality that I find very alluring

The Leafs, as a team, are I'm a laugh tart. I make no secret of that fact.

The Toronto Maple Leafs Women are frightening

I think that's the whole point of Bridget Jones The Leafs. It's all about that it's okay to fail.

Basically, my life Team is so boring, it's embarrassing.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/h/hugh_grant.html

... Silence! It may be true, but still.. silence!

Midget

I prefer to mimic Keith Richards

You mean like falling out of a coconut tree and landing on your head?

Enough with Montreal now, just cheering for Team Canada in the World Hockey Championship.

:cdnsalute:

Go Canada GO

Caker

I predict that tonight the Bell Centre will rock, will roll, and the Habs will pull this one from the fire as of yet!
GO HABS!

The habs can win the series, they won in a similar situation in 2004. However, they have to bring their A game, and they have to have it for the rest of the series, every period, most of the period, not just towards the end of the third when theyre down

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
I predict that tonight the Bell Centre will rock, will roll, and the Habs will pull this one from the fire as of yet!
GO HABS!

Aren't the Habs losing playing Saturday night?

Doesn't matter even if they beat the flyers, the Pens will be sending them packing.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Doesn't matter even if they beat the flyers, the Pens will be sending them packing.

THAT is not done yet either !!!

Not a chance, the penguins will send them home from the Igloo.  Good Lord man, the penguins can't win every game!  Jagr had her glorious last game at MSG.

Woman?  Watching hockey?  I guess some kitchens have TV's!    ;D

I kid, I kid 

Yrys said:
I've never comment on the level of play of the Habs, for good reason : I don't watch hockey.
I can't event comment your assertion, because I don't read critics of hockey either.

I just want them to WIN  ;D !

I sense a difference  ??? between my experience and Vern experience of hockey  :)

Nope, I'm not watching, but Vern was  >:D !

Vern, Vern, a man here is making comments on women watching hockey  :P ...

Well, you certainly will need that will now, as ArmyVern is taking for the Flyers  ^-^ !

Any last words ?

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Go Habs Go

I am off to ensure my will is up to date.....

Back