• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

Meanwhile, this ...

Usual reminder: The Charter says "Any person charged with an offence has the right ... to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal." Also, none of the allegations have been proven in court.

Hey @abduly85 Do you have any connections that can get my kids into this Youth Summer Program? Looks like it will be blowing up neighborhoods.

Pro-Palestinian Canadian students’ post for ‘teach-in’ features masked guerrillas

2048.jpg
Looks like that training on RPD machine guns is also included in this “summer youth program”.

I was born a 2nd generation refugee as result of Zionist ethnic cleansing, I've lost family in this genocide and I still have family there living through an illegal blockade under constant bombardment and man-made famine.

If it was a real genocide and real ethnic cleansing was happening, you'd never would've been born. But you keep telling yourself that these things are happening. The palestinians love being victims.

BC Not to be outdone by the GTA.

Anti Semitism and Hamas Support in Victoria BC

-Jewish women are way too ugly to be raped by Hamas (maybe with a condom).
-I am proud to be called Hamas.

I agree. I was born a 2nd generation refugee as result of Zionist ethnic cleansing, I've lost family in this genocide and I still have family there living through an illegal blockade under constant bombardment and man-made famine. So yeah, it is on my mind.
Truly regrettable loss of life, but you seem to take no issue with Egypt’s DIRECT blockading of Gaza as well, and the region Arab nations’ lack of any substantive support for Gazans. Why not?

What were your experiences like when you were in Gaza? I’m assuming you have been to Gaza?

Meanwhile, this ...

Usual reminder: The Charter says "Any person charged with an offence has the right ... to be presumed innocent until proven guilty according to law in a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal." Also, none of the allegations have been proven in court.

Interesting tidbit- farther down in the article it says it was their National Security team. They don’t take routine criminal matters unless there’s an explicit NS nexus (terrorism, IMVE etc).

I am quite sure someone else is watching our friend and they are not so charitable.
Definitely being handled, and you see the timelines when an ‘answer by committee’ is required, it takes a while for the developed answer to be assessed and translated and sent back to Canada (assuming they’re not just VPN’ing from Gaza….or Qatar).

A bit of trouble in ISR war cabinet paradise ...

I'm not normally an enforcer on this site but I've had enough of your trolling. You constantly drive by post one-sided articles/opinions, and then ignore any debate against your points. If it continues your time here will end.
Definitely being handled, and you see the timelines when an ‘answer by committee’ is required, it takes a while for the developed answer to be assessed and translated and sent back to Canada (assuming they’re not just VPN’ing from Gaza….or Qatar).
You got me.
Even my Qatari handlers invented a time machine for me to go back to 2007, join this forum, write a post about being called for the 2007 Naval Office Assessment Board - NOAB (which I passed with flying colours btw.. But I digress) then travel to present time to initiate an IA mission against Israel (don't even know what IA means. I guess Information something).

Honestly I decided to join the conversation as I saw a lot of Israeli misinformation and genocidal propaganda being circulating around. And I didn't any see any Palestinian-Canadian adding their voice so I decided to step in.

It's totally normal for us Canadians to criticize another foreign country that's currently on trial for Genocide, its leaders are becoming wanted criminals by the ICC and its army blacklisted/shamed by the UN for harming children. In fact, it's the moral thing to do.

Anyways, less about me and more on topic.. I hope.

Back