• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Justin Trudeau hints at boosting Canada’s military spending

I left Nova Scotia in 1983: went back to hunt every year til 2005. I suspect that Maritime Madness came after.

I went to PEI on my 18th birthday, because it was legal to drink there.:cool:

I lived in P.E.I. from 1988 until 2014 except 2000-2003. I don't remember the drinking age ever being 18, when did it change?
I didn't care about the drinking age until the mid-90's though.

Where can I buy that?
I just remembered, If you can't find the Löwensenf, then the Kühne Sweet Bavarian is pretty good too. The one on the left is the export version, the one on the right is the German domestic version.

kuhne-mustard-bavarian-whistler-grocery-service-delivery-500x500.jpeg
11166__22258.1637197635.386.513.jpg

Should also be available at most grocery stores over there.

And while we're on the topics of eggs and hot sauce, try soft boiled eggs and a mustard sauce some time. :giggle:

🍻

OK Alice beckons down the rabbit hole.....

French Toast

View attachment 74956

Or

View attachment 74957
In it or on it? In the mixture, vanilla. On the finished product, (real) maple syrup.
Forget HP, get some Maritime Madness Simple Lime + Cilantro. It's hot sauce that makes everything better.

Hot sauce on eggs is a life changer.

275ml Simple Lime + Cilantro Hot Sauce
According to my system, hot sauce on anything is a "changer" for the next several hours, at least. A buddy once mixed in chili sauce with the scambled eggs he was serving for breakfast. He just assumed everybody ate them that way. Since we were kicking off a week-long m/c trip, I figured that's the least my butt needs.

Epic thread deviation!

In it or on it? In the mixture, vanilla. On the finished product, (real) maple syrup.

According to my system, hot sauce on anything is a "changer" for the next several hours, at least. A buddy once mixed in chili sauce with the scambled eggs he was serving for breakfast. He just assumed everybody ate them that way. Since we were kicking off a week-long m/c trip, I figured that's the least my butt needs.

Epic thread deviation!

I was raised on savoury French Toast - with Lea and Perrins.

Sweet French Toast, dusted with sugar and drizzled with maple syrup just never seemed right.

One thing these deviations seem to do is lower the temperature. For that alone, and the entertainment value, they are worth tolerating.

Any informed thoughts on what MND is announcing tomorrow in Halifax? P-8s? 😉

Back