• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

mil application

Status
Not open for further replies.
ArmyVern said:
Now, I'm off to play myself a couple of Beatles tunes ... the first one being Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds ... which I also suspect the OP has taken quite literally too much of because I actually AM the walrus ...

Funny Vern, from all of this time looking at your profile pic, I would've guessed you were a very different animal ...  ;) {duck}

i wish i could get my interview on the same day... looks like the recruiter will flat line somewhere about 5min into his interview and any recruit to follow will look like a genius.

Actually...I think the OP, using his superior abilities, will opt for the use of the Jedi Mind Trick to ease thru the interview...

Recruiter:  Have you ever used illegal substances in the past?

Comdr-CB: (waves hand) Those aren't the questions you need to ask me...

Recruiter:  Those aren't the questions I need to ask you

Comdr-CB:  My file looks fine and I am cleared to be the Commander-in-Chief of Cape Breton....

Recruiter:  Your file looks fine and you are cleared to be the Commander-In-Chief of Cape Breton....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for...

Episode 7:  Return of the Space Cadet 

Eye In The Sky said:
Actually...I think the OP, using his superior abilities, will opt for the use of the Jedi Mind Trick to ease thru the interview...

Comdr-CB:  My file looks fine and I am cleared to be the Commander-in-Chief of Cape Breton....

Recruiter:  Your file looks fine and you are cleared to be the Commander-In-Chief of Cape Breton....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned for...

:rofl:  awesome!

Eye In The Sky said:

Stay tuned for...

Fortunatly this one didn't cause me to almost have to buy a new laptop, but almost cost the Queen a new monitor!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Mental illness is a serious issue and you should have more compassion for those that suffer from it.

You are correct Kincanuks, but I think this gents problem is strictly related to narcissism.

This thread is useless without (video)pics of the OP's CFAT, interview and it's aftermath.

ok -
I didn't know the thread was just moved - i assumed the worst -
I have not read through the thread yet. I will. I was busy working out of town, drinking beer, and I still have hospital visits etc. 
I think I did very well on the test. I heard the guys say - one wrong question.
So I got one or two, or so wrong.
The tester was very surprised at how well we all did, and even commented about how he thinks the test may be "compromised" ( army term for cheating i guess )
We all passed, and I think I even got a "walk by" during the test to confirm that I was not cheating. I am used to this. It seems this always happens to me, I could go on and on , but I will spare you.
What is important now is  ---- my father seems very well, the brain operation went smoothly.
and - I was asked to return after some period of time because of my answers on the druggie quiz. I just told the truth. I am fine with that. I think they appreciated my honest answers.
This means more running and, I have another project I am working on.
Looking at the one post I can see - yes - I have been of accused of that. Which is perfectly acceptable to me, I am used to this type of ... response. I welcome the feedback.

I will read when I get a chance - and fill in any answers you ask.
I passed.
I passed with very high maks.
I will pass my medical evaluation, in exactly the way I first posted.
Thanks for reading - and hope ya'll keep your heads down. and keep your beer cold  !

cmndr-cb,

Glad to hear that your dad's operation went well.

How's Boeotia these days?

I think you're just what the CF needs - someone else with a God complex.  ::)

I have cut and pasted every one this fella's posts in to babel fish, in the hopes of an English translation, but apparently the beta version for translating retardese into something understandable is just not up to the task.

cmndr-cb said:
I think I even got a "walk by" during the test to confirm that I was not cheating. I am used to this. It seems this always happens to me, I could go on and on , but I will spare you.

Thank you.

cmndr-cb said:
Looking at the one post I can see - yes - I have been of accused of that. Which is perfectly acceptable to me, I am used to this type of ... response.

Gee, I wonder why?  ???

cmndr-cb said:
I passed.

So did a lot of other people.  It doesn't make you special.

cmndr-cb said:
I think I did very well on the test. I heard the guys say - one wrong question.
So I got one or two, or so wrong.

Was there any math on this test, jeb?

cmndr-cb said:
The tester was very surprised at how well we all did, and even commented about how he thinks the test may be "compromised" ( army term for cheating i guess )
We all passed, and I think I even got a "walk by" during the test to confirm that I was not cheating. I am used to this. It seems this always happens to me, I could go on and on , but I will spare you.

Why is it that this sitcom comes to mind when I try to picture the group in the room for that test

sweathogs.jpg

cmndr-cb said:
What is important now is  ---- my father seems very well, the brain operation went smoothly.
Right on mate.  Now is definatly a time to be by your father's side, and help him to heal

cmndr-cb said:
and - I was asked to return after some period of time because of my answers on the druggie quiz. I just told the truth. I am fine with that. I think they appreciated my honest answers.

So, what you are saying is you failed the drug portion, albeit because you were honest.  Did you not realized that they would ask this, from the last time you went through the process?

cmndr-cb said:
This means more running and, I have another project I am working on.

Does that mean you will take me up on my offer to work on a tv show!!!!

cmndr-cb said:
Looking at the one post I can see - yes - I have been of accused of that. Which is perfectly acceptable to me, I am used to this type of ... response. I welcome the feedback.
???

cmndr-cb said:
I will read when I get a chance - and fill in any answers you ask.
I passed.
I will pass my medical evaluation, in exactly the way I first posted.
Thanks for reading - and hope ya'll keep your heads down. and keep your beer cold  !

Good for you, you passed......but did not complete the whole application due to your extra curricular activities....

dileas

tess

I must be clairvoyant or have claircognizance, as I apparantly KNEW the OP would have some issues with the illegal substances portion.

Dammit Cmndr-CB.  Why didn't you opt for the Jedi Mind Trick as I had forseen? (apparantly, I have The Force in me too!)  The Emperor surely could NOT have been wrong!

I read through the post.
The tone was much more civilized than I expected.

I don't know anything at all about the military - lots of green stuff ( not the good "green" ).

The abbreviation I use is the result of people going into forums ( or whatever ) and taking all the proper abbreviations just to deny me access to my username ( griefing ).

I do not know what to expect from the application process. I do not know anyone in the military nor anyone that had even applied.

And, Yes - it was a Sgt. Barnes quote - I love that movie.

Anyway - watch "The Hurt Locker" when you get a chance - another fine flick.

I can post some training times and progress. The running is the hardest part - it just plain sucks

OH yeah - the guy with the scripts - I am not much of a script guy - programming bores me to tears.

cmndr-cb said:
The abbreviation I use is the result of people going into forums ( or whatever ) and taking all the proper abbreviations just to deny me access to my username ( griefing ).

Yes, I'm sure they do that just to bother you.  ::)

the 48th regulator said:
???

That was directed to me Tess - my reference to Narcissus-cb being a narcissist. Apparently, he's heard that before.

And, I see that, again today, the world continues to rotate around the world that is he - what with all of us here in internetland conspiring to deny him access to "his" username and all that jazz ...

I'm still amazed that he's managed to stop gazing at the reflection in the pond long enough to come back here to the site ...

Vern, don't you wish we could issue humility??

And what the heck happened to your pants woman?!?! (profile pic)

Otis said:
Vern, don't you wish we could issue humility??

And what the heck happened to your pants woman?!?! (profile pic)

I have pants on!! They just happen to be chaps.  ;D

I am simply bending over the modified water-tub/beer cooler to grab a drink.

I think I found your guy on another forum.  The "hardcore" thing got me thinking, could he be a gamer?  Did a little research(Googled it); pulled up commander-cb on the first page. 
If you're interested, check out
http://www.xcomufo.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3736

one caveat- you have to be a member to get profiles, and I couldn't use a hotmail address to get a membership

He's got a few interesting posts on there, no wonder he didn't want the CFRC interviewer checking into his background...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back