• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ROTP 2010-2011

I GOT THE CALL!!!  I will be going to RMC St. Jean for Infantry.  My recruiter was a little confused by my offer, considering I speak no French but I accepted because RMC is what I wanted either Kingston or St. Jean.  He did say that he would be looking into why exactly I was placed there and will be trying to see if he can get me transferred to Kingston. 

I AM SO HAPPY!! Good luck and congrats to everyone.  :salute: :cdn:

Got a hold of my file manager, she says I've been merit listed, but she hasn't heard anything about selection yet.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update aswell. I have offically been accepted for Air Force Logistics.  I will be heading the Civi route  to Nipissing University... Hope to meet you all this summer in St. Jean.

Good luck to all still waiting and have patience. I'm sure they have alot of people to notify
Thanks to all who have contributed on this forum. It has helped me keep my sanity during the waiting :)

I noticed looking at last year's thread that it seemed to be people from the same region finding out around the same time. Has anyone on the east coast heard anything yet?

Got the call today! Given an offer for Signals officer and I will be continuing my studies at the University of Waterloo for the next 3 years!  ;D ;D

Congrats! to everyone who got accepted. Has anyone from the ottawa region found out anything about their status??

I just received a call from my dad while at school, telling me that he got a from a  Corporal and I had to call him back. So I rushed to the nearest pay-phone and called to the CFRC. The Corporal gave me an offer I couldn't answer no to : First choice (Aerospace Engineer). I was so pleased i couldn't even think straight during Math class...

Can't wait to hear from everybody else !!    Hope to see someone at St-Jean for those who do the Prep Year

Good Luck

Greg :salute:

Well, on the CT side of things, I got my e-mail of acceptance today!  Congratulations to all those who have already received their acceptances, and to all those still waiting, best of luck!

terminator50 said:
I'm curious, was this before or after his interview?

He has finally told me:
Interview was after he applied for ROTP.
He had been NCM for a number of years.
And this was ROTP while attending a civilian University.

b_raakesh said:
Congrats! to everyone who got accepted. Has anyone from the ottawa region found out anything about their status??
I am in Ottawa, currently in year one at Carleton. I called today but got an answering machine, never got a call back. Either they have not heard back, havn't gotten to informing people, we were not accepted, or are ducking our calls.

Either way I am not sure.

Good luck.

huggle67 said:
I noticed looking at last year's thread that it seemed to be people from the same region finding out around the same time. Has anyone on the east coast heard anything yet?
I'm from the east coast, cfrc Halifax to be specific, and I haven't heard anything yet either. I'm seriously considering calling tomorrow to see if they know anything yet. All of this waiting is driving me absolutely insane.

Slam87 said:
I'm from the east coast, cfrc Halifax to be specific, and I haven't heard anything yet either. I'm seriously considering calling tomorrow to see if they know anything yet. All of this waiting is driving me absolutely insane.

I'm waiting on CFRC Saint John. But I think I'll just stick it out. They're very busy and they'll get to me when they get to me. :) But I may go crazy in the meantime.

Congrats to everyone who's gotten in so far!

I'm waiting on CFRC Saint John. But I think I'll just stick it out. They're very busy and they'll get to me when they get to me. :) But I may go crazy in the meantime.

Congrats to everyone who's gotten in so far!

Yea I plan to stick it out too but I don't think I'll last very long at the rate of these acceptance posts. I'll give it a week MAX! and that's it I'm going to call them

THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!, I got the call!! I got accepted for AERE RMC! I'm so happy!! i'm from ottawa so all you Ottawa region people should find out soon.

congrats to everyone who got accepted

A friend of mine got the call today aswell from Ottawa, with bad news sadly. The wait for my call is slowly killing me.

Maybe I should of sent chocalates and wine to RMC with my application package haha

b_raakesh said:
THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!, I got the call!! I got accepted for AERE RMC! I'm so happy!! i'm from ottawa so all you Ottawa region people should find out soon.

congrats to everyone who got accepted

I'm from the London CFRC so that's not too far away from Ottawa...I guess haha. Hopefully we find out soon though. I've tried calling three times now at all different times, and every time there is no answer...I just want that offer!!! Congrats to everyone so far with acceptances though.

Same here, waiting for the call. Best of luck to everyone else waiting and waiting :D

I got the call today! I'm in for MARS Officer at RMC!!!! I'm so happy it's ridiculous! :D

Congrats to everyone who's in all ready! Good luck to everyone still waiting!

huggle67, what area of Canada are you from? I'm still waiting on my call and i am from the Atlantic Regions.

Klark_Brockie said:
huggle67, what area of Canada are you from? I'm still waiting on my call and i am from the Atlantic Regions.

New Brunswick, the greater Saint John area.

Back