• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Colour me unimpressed but not surprised with the VP pick for the GOP.

And the "don't worry, lookit all that OTHER help you already have" narrative begins ...

A small ray of light. The Ukrainians have been falling back in a fair number of areas over the last 2 weeks. Losses of territory had won last summer and some areas that were never lost in the first place. Unless they are planning a late summer or fall offensive, I don't see the trend reversing.

A small ray of light. The Ukrainians have been falling back in a fair number of areas over the last 2 weeks. Losses of territory had won last summer and some areas that were never lost in the first place. Unless they are planning a late summer or fall offensive, I don't see the trend reversing.
Retaining/retaking land is not their primary strategy this year, it is degrading /attriting Russian capabilities and protecting populations. Retaking land is more of an operational goal.

My fear is that come Jan 20 2025 they will be kneecapped and their ability to do much will be severely limited.
Russia's supply situation is already bad, idk if they cant even maintain current moment right now, Troops are getting issued 1L of water a day (and pilots too), I've seen video like below of guys dragging ammo crates for hours to bring ammo to forward postions, or using small DJI drones to resupply 1kg at a time. This sounds more like logistical systems failing, which could lead to ukrainian counter attacks in areas of the front not a priority for russia.

Back