• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

The War in Ukraine

Quite so. I had initially thought he was invited to a quaint little dacha in Siberia.

Maybe I read it differently, but I don’t think Gerasimov was fired, just that the defence/recapture of Kursk Oblast was handed to the FSB to manage. Putin values loyalty above competence.
Putin and Trudeau have a lot in common….

All the data in the world isn’t useful unless it’s processed into actionable intelligence.

It appears that Russia (at this point) is not managing the analysis and dissemination well at all, nor the decision making process when that data is presented to the power that be.

Yup.

It’s been said that the RuAF had knowledge of the Ukrainian build up near the border and it was discounted and the analysts that brought it up were punished.
Not the first time a nation has made that mistake nor will it be the last. Israel recently, France with the Germans (literally could have destroyed the German army before it advanced on them as it was in a giant traffic jam much like the Russian one on Kiev, instead the French generals ignored it and allowed the Germans to take the week to sort it out and advance on them), etc.

Back