• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Unsure what to call this topic?

HavocSteve

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

Sorry for making a new topic that seems to be everywhere but it's a little bit different I guess and I'm unsure weither or not to make a new topic.

Here's the question.

With the budget being out as of yesterday. How long does it take for CFRCs to get notified on wither or not they can begin the hiring process for any trade? I noticed a Artillery Soldier - Air Defense got a call the other day (same day the budget was read) and was wondering if they got the go-ahead in Montreal.

I attempted to reach my CFRC today and was not able to get in touch with anyone. No one picked up the phone over my 8 calls today :( (I was also wondering about my application process as I've read on other topics to call on in a while and keep in touch since many recruits go through the CFRC).

Thanks for the time and effort into reading and possibly answering my question. Just been a long wait and a lot of working out.

Based on what I've read, hiring and processing procedures will commence in April.

Back