• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2022 CPC Leadership Discussion: Et tu Redeux

The Liberal/NDP COA of hoping a Trump win will boost their chances of re-election must be looking kinda dim after the past couple of weeks.
Yep. Hard to campaign against Trump if he doesn’t win. They’ll still find a way though I a, sure to ride whatever they see happening south of us.

The Liberal/NDP COA of hoping a Trump win will boost their chances of re-election must be looking kinda dim after the past couple of weeks.
Mind you, Trump does open the door at times lol…

Trump is that dinosaur who just got caught in the tar pit and is flailing about in a desperate attempt to find a branch to help him out!

Also, to most non partisan Canadians, PP has not done nor said anything close to what has been barfed up by Trump.

Trump is that dinosaur who just got caught in the tar pit and is flailing about in a desperate attempt to find a branch to help him out!

Also, to most non partisan Canadians, PP has not done nor said anything close to what has been barfed up by Trump.
That’s the mistake that some PP detractors make. The similarities between PP and Trump are no different than Trump and JT. In fact JT and Trump are more alike than PP is.

I know it’s stupid to try to unpack his rants, but I have no idea how that helps his re-election in any way, shape, or form.

By and large, Americans do not give a crap about Canadian politics.

Rasmussen Reports has been posting testimonial and evidence for months on X that demonstrates 2020 is not entirely on the up and up.
As did ithey report immediately following the 2016 election, that with Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote, yet losing the electoral college, that most Americans wanted the electoral college eliminated.

As did ithey report immediately following the 2016 election, that with Hillary Clinton winning the popular vote, yet losing the electoral college, that most Americans wanted the electoral college eliminated.

Seems like balanced reporting.

Rasmussen hasn’t been on the up and up for a long time.
You just don't like what you see.

I see them as one of the few who are posting about public hearings where questionable election/ballot management processes were going on.

Back