• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

Yrys said:

Awwww poor muffin.

No worries, their next loss will free up lots of time for you until the fall (that you can spend surfing around here of course).

;D

ArmyVern said:
No worries, their next loss will free up lots of time for you until the fall (that you can spend surfing around here of course).

It won't be that much time as I'm looking at the results and sometimes the sommary of the match, not the full regalia !

Couldn't they win that one, being so near a win tonight ?

Apparently not
2.gif
!

ArmyVern said:
Ok, so I know who two of us are from this poll:

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/50638.0.html

Who's the one who's hiding in the closet!!??

They're out there somewhere!!

Sorry to pop the bubble, Vern, but right now the only reason I'm hoping the Bruins advance is because the Leafs are, for some un-forseen reason, not in this years playoffs, and the only Canadian team left in the East is the Canadiens. *shudders*
Now that the Sens are gone, for the East I'm hoping for the Bruins... to battle Balgary in the finals, of course.  ;)  (I want the Flames to win that battle, BTW  ;) )

Midget

Looks like we need a purge on this forum lol

Man, the habs are deserving this because the bruins simply seem to want it more. Guy needs to go in the back and give them smacks in the head and kicks in the arses and tell them their salaries.

A fan isnt just dumping on them when bad and praising them with good, so go habs go :) take it at the Bell !

Proud_Newfoundlander said:
Looks like we need a purge on this forum lol

Suspense is almost killing me, but who are you suggesting to purge : yourself ?

Purge myself, oh you're really nice

Nah, these bruins lol We'll call it animal control, a cull ,bruins(bears)  roaming around making a disturbance lol

Uh-oh, Price and the Habs aren't looking too good now. 2 games in a row with third period melt-downs should make for an interesting game 7. 8)

In case anyone missed it the first time,
BRUINS IN SEVEN

*gulp*
OK, HABS in Seven! 
There, you heard it here first!

(Oh, in case the irony is killing all of you, I'm a Leafs fan, through and through, but my heart is with the Habs, now that the Leafs are gone. Yes, I've jumped on that bandwagon, and just in case my bandwagon du jour tips over at the Bell tomorrow:

Vern: you got room in that bandwagon for me?  (Yes, I may not be easy, but I am cheap!)

Mortarman Rockpainter said:
Vern: you got room in that bandwagon for me?  (Yes, I may not be easy, but I am cheap!)

Sure I do, but I've no room on the wagon for the Losers Since '67 jersey; it must remain behind.

Don't worry fellow habs fans they can still pull it together and move on to the next  round of the play off .

ArmyVern said:
Sure I do, but I've no room on the wagon for the Losers Since '67 jersey; it must remain behind.
Actually, it would be losers since '68 , since that's the FIRST (of many) Stanley Cups that the Maple Leafs failed to hoist.

But, ok.  Still, I'm waiting to see who wins tomorrow before I burn my Leafs card just to hop on any wagons! :D

Well, in any event, since I'm outta here for Wainwrong early tomorrow AM, I'll have to wait QUITE A WHILE before eating any virtual crow if the Habs blow it tonight. 

Here's hoping I won't have to jump on a new bandwagon...AGAIN! 

Back