• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

Yrys said:
Can I get the email of one of your loves one, pretty, please  :-\ ?

Got something to ask any one of  them  :D !

Ask me.  ;D

rolleye0016.gif

As you can see ;D

I failed french 7/9 terms lol Almost sounds like im proud lol Dosent affect me too much, as french speakers here dont even speak standard french canadian

Proud_Newfoundlander said:
as french speakers here dont even speak standard french canadian

You've lost me there, what do you mean ?

Well, the stuff spoken in quebec is standard french canadian. French here speak the acadian and newfoundland french dialects

I'm really not sure about your assertions, but as I didn't keep my book on languages and dialects, I'll abstain from disputing it...

Yrys said:
I'm really not sure about your assertions, but as I didn't keep my book on languages and dialects, I'll abstain from disputing it...

Trust me, you wouldn't understand a word he was saying.  ;)

Newfoundland has a very large French speaking population, and a rich tradition of history in that respect. A combination of Micmac, Acadian, and french traditional customs go back a very long way and all contrubute to a very unique form of francais be spoken.

You may want to google "The French Coast of Newfoundland", or "french language in Newfoundland". It's actually quite an interesting topic.

I can't divulge any of my secrets. Else, they wouldn't be secrets would they?  ;)

ArmyVern said:
Bruins in 7!!!   ;D

Go Boston Go!!!

:-*

Bruins in 7!!!   ;D

Go Boston Go!!!

:-*

Bwahahahahaha!!! Boston in 7. My ESP is on.  ;)

What was that!!?? 5-4 score tonight eh??  >:D

Game seven, folks. Looks like the series is up in the air.

Edit to add: Vern beat me to the post, so... Yeah. What she said.

Midget

Back