• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Go Habs, go!

Yrys said:
Does that mean that I win a pic of your *** ;) ?

Someone is going to take that entirely the wrong way ...  :eek:

2 down --- 4 Boston wins to go!!

Bruins in 6!!!  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Someone is going to take that entirely the wrong way ...  :eek:

Maybe not that many, I'm sometimes call "buddy " :) !

Well, if I win it, I could blackmail you to partake with your chaps collection for my pleasures  >:D

(ok, I know, not that many chances for that... )

Yrys said:
Maybe not that many, I'm sometimes call "buddy " :) !

Well, if I win it, I could blackmail you to partake with your chaps collection for my pleasures  >:D

(ok, I know, not that many chances for that... )

Girl --- just go look in the gallery (there's one in there!!).  :p

But, I think you're asking me to DEPART with my chaps/pic collection. Uhhmmm nope ... that is never going to happen. They are quite near and dear to me.  ;)

GO BOSTON GO!!!!

Dammit.  :mad:

ArmyVern said:

There IS a difference between 1 and a collection  :p !

They better stop playing so well...
I don't want to wake up and find myself a Habs fan!

While I am not normally a Habs fan by any means, since my team didnt make the playoff's again, I've made an exception. Habs are looking good thus far, and have a good chance of going the distance. We shall see.

ArmyVern said:

Is it working or have you broken it again recently?  ;)

GO BOSTON GO    Just to keep on topic!

Jaydub said:
They better stop playing so well...
I don't want to wake up and find myself a Habs fan!
Thats what happened to me a few months back! ;D

Today's poll at CTV News

"Do you watch the Habs in English or French?
English 62.25%
French 37.75%"

Yrys said:
Today's poll at CTV News

"Do you watch the Habs in English or French?
English 62.25%
French 37.75%"
The french find the colour comentaries by Don Cherry and what's his name are more entertaining.

geo said:
The french find the colour comentaries by Don Cherry and what's his name are more entertaining.

You DO know the reputation Don cherry has, for the francophones, yes ?

I doubt that "entertained would be how they feel
5.gif
!

I will QUIETLY cheer for the Habs if they make it to the finals, and only if they aren't playing against the Flames.
And even then, it would be more like I was cheering for the Cup to come home to Canada, instead of hoping for a Habs victory.
Just waiting for an NHL franchise to come to Halifax... so I can watch the Leafs here.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I will QUIETLY cheer for the Habs if they make it to the finals, and only if they aren't playing against the Flames.
And even then, it would be more like I was cheering for the Cup to come home to Canada, instead of hoping for a Habs victory.
Just waiting for an NHL franchise to come to Halifax... so I can watch the Leafs here.

Midget
As much as I'd love to have a team over here, I've looked at the facts about having one and Halifax has a possible market half the size of the smallest current market in the NHL. We're a crazy hockey fanatic city as far as I'm concerned, and our hosting of the Worlds and World Juniors proves that well, but I'm not sure if we could host one or if anyone would try risking it. I think expansion into places like Winnipeg (again!), Las Vegas, etc would happen long before we would get a team. That being said the President of the NHLPA was interested in looking into Halifax so that's great news.

On topic now.. I love the Habs and have for ages now. I normally cheer for them in the regular season and get disappointed when they don't make it, but now I have lots of ammunition against my Sens fan friends who jumped on the bandwagon a year or two ago and are getting demolished now. I would love to see them go all the way.. Ole!

When you look at Halifax you have to look at the greater area surrounding...... possibly all the way thru to Moncton.  Not too far from what Winnipeg has - and they ran a viable team for a good long time. 

With the US economy going sour, I would not be surprised to see some of the southern teams (Tampa, Miami, etc) looking for homes up north.

Back